Hi to all Blacksmith Doris'I hope that your Christmas was a peaceful one, full of fun, friends and family.
It is a rostered Doris Day on Saturday though I am afraid that the forecast for that day is around 41C. If this is the case then I feel that we have no choice but to cancel. Stay tuned if there is a change of temperature as we can then review the situation.
Best Wishes for the New Year